Tuesday, March 30, 2010

p.s.

I received several requests since my post this afternoon for the recipe for my mom’s Easter Bread. Since my mother’s recipe does not make a braided bread, nor does it include directions for placing eggs into the braids, I did a little research and revised her recipe to include directions to make either loaves or braided rings.

The recipe is now available on the Mangia, Figlie Recipe Collection website, or you can view it through my profile at Foodista.com by clicking here:

Italian Easter Bread on Foodista

If you try this recipe, or any others from the Mangia, Figlie blog, I’d love your feedback. You can post by clicking the “COMMENTS” link at the bottom of this or any post. Or feel free to post comments on the Mangia, Figlie Facebook page.

Either way, I do hope to hear from you soon!

1 comment:

Melissa Peterman said...

Hi Maria!

I just saw your link for Italian Easter Bread on Foodista! It looks awesome!